|OMS System|| - Determines purchase price, and manages the customer information from orders to receipts in an integrated way.
- Supports effective control of SCM and sales of customers and partner companies.
|WMS System||- By adopting operations including warehousing/release of freights, inventory management, TPL packaging/distribution processing, and digital picking system, it reduces logistics expense, and reduces/uses lead time of the customers’ cargoes in an effective way.
- By collecting and sharing the information regarding warehousing/release and inventory in real time on the barcode/RFID system, it supports to enhance visibility and traceability of the cargoes.
|TMS System||- Systemically builds shipping and vehicle allocation system of the port logistics complex in connection with shipping companies to manage shipping plans/execution and shipping records in an effective fashion and also to tighten business relationship with the partner companies.
- Through real-time tracking, it supports to secure visibility of the freights.
|Incoming and outgoing trade system||- Enhances flow of importing/exporting cargoes and increases efficiency of the logistics process by executing cargo declaration of importing/exporting bonded cargoes, control of inbound/outbound process, handling of LCL cargoes, and control of stockpiles
- Introduces barcode/RFID technologies to build real-time control system for bonded cargoes, to handle inbound/outbound freights in a fast/precise way, and to enhance management capacity for stockpiles.
- Creates interface networking system for inbound/outbound declaration of bonded cargoes and declaration of approval
|Container yard management system||- Container yard management system grasps conditions and location of the containers, equipment information, and shipping schedules of the containers within the yard in real time.
- Supports to reduce loading/unloading time and enhance efficiency of the relevant equipment.
|ERP system||- Works related to personnel affairs/payroll/finance/accounting
- Draw strategies and reset business goals by collecting KPI, ROI, and the likes per logistics unit.
- Collects and reports logistics records/performance and results of the analysis, and supports to make right decisions.
|Supportive system||- Gate control : Manages gate entrance of container vehicles/general cargo vehicles.
- Control of logistics resources : Registers/collects information of manpower/equipment/facilities, patents held, and logistics technologies
- Control of logistics standard/service rates : Manages standards related to logistics resources and information, and analyzes/Registers/Changes service rates.
- Payment and customs refund: Sums up logistics records and bills for the service, Customs refund EDI